Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve


Hello, sorry I have not been back in awhile. Well since I last wrote my man has come home. He actually was home the Saturday before Thanksgiving, so I was super excited!! We had a great holiday dinner with the family, went home and watched UT beat Tx A&M. Then the following weekend win the Big 12, barely..and now onto the National Championship!!


As this holiday season has come upon me, I realized how fast it all goes by, July 4th was just a flash back, then the longest 3 months of my life, and now just 5 weeks later we are turning to a new year. I turned 34 this week. I remember when that seemed old! Now I feel good, health is good, have a roof over my head, food on the table and get to wake up each day to the person I love very much, sure it could be better, but it could be so much worse.
I look forward to a much better year, more properous and just a year of renewal and change. I have not set an resolutions, but I do cherish the time I have had over the last 5 weeks. We have grown closer and know how much we mean to each other. I might not be able to buy all the gifts I want, but really this year all I wanted is what I have. I am looking forward to have my family over our house tomorrow to celebrate Christmas together.


One goal I do have for next year is to write more. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment