Sunday, June 5, 2011

Half Way Mark...Reset, Go

June is here, wow, it was January just a bit back. It is now 100+, humid, and very dry. So I had goals for working out and weight. I have not met those goals, but have reset them. Good thing about goal setting...you can reset. I am at 172. I have completed some goals though, I completed the Barton Creek Greenbelt. Yep, I did it a few weeks ago. I decided to get on the bike and got to the greenbelt and said why not. I didnt know what I was getting myself into, I rode the trail, then there wasnt any, just rocks, and more rocks. I kept going south more and more. I was half way and thought I should remember the lessons I learned from the survival shows I watched, thanks Bear Grylls! I ended up at the end, and I thought I was coming out at the exit. Nope I ended up under the freeway and had to walk up the cemant slope at 45 degree angle. It was tough.

So it is time to set the goals again and get ready set Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment